Jeroen Reijn wrote:
Hi all,

I recently ran across problems while trying to upload cocoon 2.1.11 jars to the maven1 repository[1]. Building Cocoon with JDK 1.3 failed due to multiple errors. Therefor I would like to suggest setting the minimum JDK to 1.4 for cocoon 2.1.11 and newer versions. A bit more then a year ago we had the same vote for 2.1.10. See [2] for more info.

We decided then that we should release 2.1.10 as soon as possible and move on to Cocoon 2.2 where we already had a higher JDK version as a minimum. I think it's a good idea to do a revote, since there might even be a 2.1.12.

Please cast your votes!

+1

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]