On Jun 2, 2008, at 5:19 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

Jeroen Reijn pisze:
Hi all,
the vote for dropping JDK 1.3 support for Cocoon 2.1.11+ has been accepted by 12 +1 votes and no negative one. I'm going to move the artifacts into the Apache Maven Maven 1 synch repository in the next couple of days and will send a response to this mailinglist as a confirmation when it has been done.

Jeroen, what about announcing this decision?

It should (i'd say must) be noted in change log (status.xml).

I think result of this vote deserves at least a news item on our front page.

That is IMHO not really needed but won't hurt at all, so please add if you want to :)

Vadim