On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Ralph Goers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>> ...The name that we would use is "Cocoon Silk". So I tend to think that it
>> isn't a problem....

> ...Trademark or not, when people in software talk about Silk these products
> are
> what they mean. Using a name that is already highly branded would be a
> mistake....

I have a new proposal: Weedle.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakuna#Weedle, Weedle are
"very weak Pokémon that are captured to be evolved into their
cocoon-like Kakuna form". Suits Corona well, as that might or might
not become the next Cocoon.

And they look cute: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Weedle_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

I'm not a Pokemon fan by any means but it looks like the name is not
associated with software yet, so it might work.

-Bertrand