Following the result of our recent discussion about the future of Corona, I propose Corona to become Cocoon 3.

This means that any reference on Corona in source files, package names, artifact ids, group ids or anywhere else will be dropped and the standard Cocoon namespace org.apache.cocoon will be used.

This majority vote stays open for 72 hours.

Please cast your votes.
Here is my +1

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]