Hi Guys

IMHO the most likely scenario ATM will be that JS libs for eg. CForms would be minified and packaged as a production step, either manually or automatically. Then served as Mark says, via HTTPD using gzip compression.

i.e. there is more than just compression involved

But, I have not got this far yet .....

regards Jeremy