Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] pisze:
>> Author: reinhard Date: Thu Aug 14 00:43:31 2008 New Revision: 685792

>> BlockPathPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer module is *usually* only useful
>> if the SSF is used
>> together with Cocoon. In this case you always need the SSF-components.
>> Hence it's best to move it
>> to into this module so that Cocoon 2.2 can still be run in the
>> 'classic' mode.
>
> Somehow agreed. It looks like nobody is going to use SSF+Blocks
> infrastructure without Cocoon Core, right? :-)
>
>> (I can't help myself but somehow the
>> BlockPathPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer seems to be a hack
>> anyway ...)
>
> What do you mean by that? What makes it hacky?

I'm still not convinced that we should expose block resources directly.
 But there are use cases for it
(http://cocoon.markmail.org/message/vr72n4vr7lfpppfe) and we've already
introduced this contract so it probably doesn't make much sense to
discuss this again.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]