Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> You can find the staged files for all modules (sources, binaries, javadocs,
> checksums, gpg signatures) at
>
>  - http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>    (Maven 2 repo)
>  - http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/cocoon-staging/
>    (Standard release artifacts)
>

> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/.
>

> This majority vote stays open for 72 hours.

Which is past. Reinhard's recent vote almost failed too.
This is worrying.

> Please cast your votes.
> Here is my +1
>
> After testing them throughly with rather big application that heavily
> relies on both Forms and Templates blocks. No problems were found.

Here is my +1

I didn't do any testing. I did verify your PGP signatures
and md5 sums for the *.tar.gz artefacts.

I looked at some of our source license headers, and at licenses
of dependencies to see if they require attribution. No need,
so our minimal NOTICE.txt are fine.

-David