On 03.09.2008 23:37, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

just discovered an exception inside our freshly migrated cocoon 2.2 migration, thrown by the ContinuationManagerImpl:

Exception in thread "Timer-0" java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl.invalidateContinuations(
ContinuationsManagerImpl.java:390)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl$WebContinuationsHolder.valueUnbound(
ContinuationsManagerImpl.java:548)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.AbstractSessionManager$Session.unbindValue(
AbstractSessionManager.java:1125)

Is this a new bug, or am I doing something wrong?

It's a new bug I introduced with [1]. Reviewing the changes I did I found that I "optimized" some code. :-) It's around line 390 [2]. I'll have a look on how to fix it. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Hey Gabriel,

I committed a fix. Can you please retry and report back?

Thanks,

Joerg