From: Laurent Medioni [mailto:lmedi...@odyssey-group.com]
Sent: mardi, 24. février 2009 10:37
To: us...@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Cocoon versions for Java 6

Hi,
Anyone knows if a Cocoon version is validated/intended for Java 6 ?
Sorry Googled a lot but to no avail...
We plan to move our 2.1.11 application to Java 6 and already had a nasty
Reflection issue for arrays with 1.6 described in
And I noticed that there are a lot of occurrences of these calls in 2.1.11...

Thanks.

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.