Dariusz ??uksza wrote:
> Hi cocoon dev community,
>
> After official GSoC announcement[1] I'm and Reinhard (as my mentor)
> are in the program.
>
> I already introduce my self[2] on a dev list.
>
> I'll be implementing new monitoring feature for C3 (based on Spring
> JMX) as a I mention before. So if you have any questions for me or
> rather suggestion on documenting that I could read in a community
> bonding period please fell free to mail me or contact via IRC I'm on
> freenode IRC network on channel #cocoon under [LocK] nick name ;)

Hmmm, part of the idea of GSoC is to get people involved
in the development community. That means this dev mail list,
not IRC. Using chat does not enable the community to conduct
oversight, nor be properly involved because it restricts
activity to time-zone based cliques. Also there is no record
of activity in the mail archives.

-David