Hi Reinhard,
I just modified the skin and updated the new site version - I took
time because of the maven build but everything worked fine.
I did the svn up on the server side, it updated the pages but the
don't appear updated on the browser. Is there anything I missed or the
pages are just cached?
Thanks in advance, see you!
Simo