Hi there,
I do have a problem with my cocoon 2.1.9 application:
In flowscript I call a Java method which query a SQL statement.

In the model.xml the widgets for the result table are defined via e.g.:
<fd:output id="name">
  <fd:datatype base="string">
  </fd:datatype>
</fd:output>

and filled in the bind.xml via:
<fb:repeater id="list" parent-path="." row-path="elements" direction="load">
  <fb:on-bind>
    <fb:value id="name"                 path="name"
direction="load"/>
  </fb:on-bind>
</fb:repeater>

The resultset shall be displayed in the template.xml with jx:foreach (which is
working, but extremly slow):
<ft:repeater-widget id="list">
  <fi:items>
    <jx:forEach var='column' items="${widget.getChildren()}">
    </jx:forEach>
  </fi:items>
</ft:repeater-widget>

I noticed, that a when I call the widget names directly e.g
and do NOT use the jx:foreach, the performance is much better.

Do you have tips for me, how I can increase the performance using jx:foreach?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the
person addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail immediately.
Thank you.