On 2010-06-24, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I'll see whether I can find time to split up the reactor into individual
> component builds over the next few hours, this may give us something
> that is easier to target.

This is ready now[1].  The Gump run that started on vmgump a few hours
ago won't see it but the next one starting at
<http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/buildLog.html> will.

I've created individual mvn builds for all modules that cocoon-all
depends on and also kept the reactor build as a separate Gump project.

It usually takes a few Gump runs until all dependencies have been sorted
out - and typos been fixed - but hopefully we'll see parts of Coccon
building again soon.

Once this is through it would be nice if we could make the 2.2 and 2.1
branches build as well in order to help Cocoon's downstream users.  But
let's do that one can of worms at a time ...

Stefan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/cocoon3.xml