Hi,

I think I see why the build currently fails in Gump.

The Xalan jar that can be downloaded from the mvn repository contains
java_cup and bcel and regex and a few other things while the one Gump
currently builds does not.  So if you build Cocoon the normal way you
get the additional dependencies for free (and without control over their
version, I may add).

I'll see whether I can make the Xalan build produce the same jar that
can be found in the mvn repo - looks possible - and once Gump produces
that I think the cocoon-sax build will be fixed.  You should be able to
remove the bcel test dependency as well after that.

Stefan