Hi all guys,
thanks for your feedbacks, I didn't change any single line of code
indeed before hearing about possible side-effects.
I agree with Jasha, let's release the alpha-3 first, then adding
improvements in future releases!
I can take care of making the release - any advice before I start? :)
Thanks in advance, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/