Great achievement Francesco, congrats!!!
the good news is that starting from tomorrow morning I'll be on forced
vacations for a looooong time and I have a lot of spare time to dedicate to
OSS, so potentially starting from tomorrow morning we can have an Alpha3
release candidate!!!
So, if it would help, I'll start the release process paying much more care
than the first attempt.
HTH, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/