On 06/07/2011 19:18, Robby Pelssers wrote:
Hi all,

I just updated from trunk again and tried to run the tests.

The sample block seems to fail:

Hi Robby,
I've just run all tests (by mean of "mvn clean install -P it,archetypes" from root source or it.sh / it.bat), then a specific "mvn clean test" from cocoon-sample dir, and everything seems to work fine, at least on Linux and Mac OS X.

Your issue seems to be related to something specific of your environment (does the message "Access is denied" suggest anything?):

[...]
org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.monolithic.DeploymentException: Can't deploy 'C
:\development\workspaces\cocoon\trunk\cocoon-rest\target\classes'.
[...]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\development\workspaces\cocoon\trunk
\cocoon-rest\target\classes (Access is denied)
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/