Hi Robby,

I would be  *VERY* interested in a new Cocoon 2.3 release with the points
you described.
Actually I could offer to do some of the work myself or at least have
someone in my company paid for committing...

What I remember of one of the talks with Reinhard is that the switch to
Spring 3 is actually just a problem of the RCL plugin...

Most work would probably be to migrate to Dojo 1.x. But if we just change
the JS library and make the existing JS code work again, I think we would
be fine. Jeremy's proposal with migrating to Dojo 1.x was much deeper: He
actually wanted to implement dojo skins and redesign the whole
repeater-concept.... In our case we would be already quite happy with just
upgrading to the latest dojo versions. In fact we had to tweak cocoon 2.2
already a lot, that the dojo 0.4.3 stuff works for us, there have been
really strange problems...

cheers,
Gabriel

Workflow EDV GmbH, Dannebergplatz 6/23, A-1030 Wien
http://www.workflow.at