On Sat, 2011-10-29 at 16:39 +0200, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> On 28/10/2011 12:58, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > [...]
> Finally, I've also made a fix for passing non-String parameters to ST,
> so $if$ is actually doing its job (take a look at cocoon-stringtemplate
> unit tests): unfortunately, this does not seem to work for sitemap, so I
> preferred not to update StringTemplate samples in cocoon-sample.
>
> Can anyone confirm (and possibly point out where to look, in case) that
> sitemap parameters are always cast to String?

/cocoon-sitemap/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/InvocationImpl.java

resolveParameter(String){
 return result.toString();
}

I am not sure if we can change
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.SitemapNode but in that interface we
define:
 void setParameters(Map<String, String> parameters);
I reckon Map<String, Object> would the one we are looking for.

WDYT?

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>