Hi Francesco,

Indeed, if I run tests with a JDK 6, I also have JUnit failures (could not remember which ones) but IIRC all tests run fine with JDK 1.4

Cédric

Le 12/12/2011 11:22, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
On 12/12/2011 11:00, Cédric Damioli wrote:
Hi team,

I recently came again across annoying 2.1 bugs, which I have proposed patches for, and realized that I received almost no answers to my "what's the future of Cocoon 2.1" e-mail, and that my patches have not been reviewed nor committed.
I have found and patched a new one this morning : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2319

As I previously said, I fully understand that current Cocoon committers are focused on Cocoon 3, and that they probably have no great interest to old maintenance releases.
Again, I totally volunteer to help to maintain and release 2.1.x branch, as I have dozens of production applications on top of it, running with a a-lot-patched Cocoon.
Please tell me what I can do to help.

Hi Cedric,
as I wrote in [8], here it follows what I did for building C2.1 trunk (in order to start applying your patches, of course):

1. svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X cocoon-2_1_X
2. cp blocks.properties local.blocks.properties
3. set include.all.blocks=true
4. ./build.sh
5. ./build.sh test

resulted in 6 test failures (DefaultRunnableManagerTestCase)

Am I doing something wrong?

[8] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cocoon-dev/201108.mbox/%3c4e4a7273.2020...@apache.org%3E