Hi all,

SvnPubSub is already available, so everybody is now able - and feel
free - to publish updated documentation as wish.
It is really important to keep the doc updated, especially after last
feedbacks on users@, so please don't hesitate on adding missing stuff
you notice.
I'll add latest Francesco's archetypes update ASAP unless someone else
is faster than me me (I'll be in a EU project meeting until Wed so I
am not in the position to do it ATAM, maybe in the night...)
I just updated the doc in the RELEASE-HOWTO.txt on /trunk

HTH, all the best,
-Simo

+-------+
* update the 3.0 branch of our site in SVN

  It's a manual process. There is an ASF requirement that all site
content has to be managed by SvnPubSub
  Apache Cocoon reuses the old site (simplified) deploy procedure.

  Checkout this URL.

    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/site/site/ [site]

  And run

    mvn site-deploy -Ddocs.deploymentBaseUrl=file://[path-to-site]

  from the 'cocoon-docs' module base directory creates the site.

  Then commit the newly generated content. SvnPubSub will take care on
pushing the new content online in a short while.

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/