From: Igor Malinin [mailto:igor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:55 AM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [C3] Concurrency issues with ComponentProvider

I just removed all references to RCL from from the project and then used
JRebel instead of it. I had to change then one line in XsltTransformer
to make XSLTs reloadable (it skipped checking originally if XSLT came
from a JAR).

AFAIK Jetty is able to re-deploy application in case it detects changes.
I don't know exactly how it does the detection and how to configure it,
most probably it is checking for web.xml timestamp.