First of all, nice and thank you very much giving us back the zone.

On 03/15/2012 05:49 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 15/03/2012 17:42, Robby Pelssers wrote:
Hey Francesco,

First of all... great job.
Secondly, is this part of automated build? So if we make changes to samples block this site will get auto-updated?

Hi Robby,
it is not part of the automated build (and unfortunately I don't think it could ever be), but as indicated below, the samples webapp is generated by a multmodule project whose sources are here [3], and such project depends on SNAPSHOT artifacts.

IMO we should be able to connect Jenkins build with autodeploy to our zone server. We are ATM running our test server like that.

I do have a potential improvement. The ones remembering the C2.1x samples on cocoon.zones.apache.org will remember that the main page contained links to core functionality and non-core functionality (blocks). You could e.g. click on some cocoon-forms related links and you could see the final result as well as the relevant code/configuration snippets involved.

I think that is a great way to get a head-start because you actually only show isolated easy-to-grasp concepts.

I wouldn't mind starting some prototypal stuff on this (without committing) in a couple of weeks (once my courses are done) and show some results.

I think this would be great: looking forward to see the results!

IMO quickest setup for us is:
one tomcat and 3 jars with the sample app. Where I see only c3 as candidate for autodeploy.

nice work.

salu2

Regards.