Thanks, Thorsten, that makes it a lot clearer.
I will give it a second thought and get back.
Just another question: are there other use cases than:
- within xslt : document() construct
- sitemap
- controller->modelAndView
?
Now that we reanimated the thread, has anyone else ideas? I feel it is an
important issue and I would love to see it solved,
as I have myself two cocoon apps that I would like to deploy to one server.

Kind regards,
Jos