On 11/10/2012 11:08, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On 10/11/2012 09:22 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 11/10/2012 00:38, Javier Puerto wrote:
I hope to see you soon in the ApacheCon,
Yep, me too: who's coming??? Chance to have a small Cocoon Get Together
(or just a beer) there?

Hi all,

I was up to write a similar mail asking about a CGT.

We from codebusters.es will come in total 4 pers. Andy tries to come as well and Simone and Francesco are there since they are speakers. Meaning we have a pretty strong group and should get together to get some work on cocoon done and directly commit it. ;)

Great idea: maybe we'll be able to remove any obstacle for a new C3 release ;-)

codebusters.es is right now moving papers to be official sponsor for a CocoonGetTogether on ACEU 2012 so that we could get some drink and food for the hackathon.

What is the best day for everyone? I guess Monday 05.11 would be the best day, or?

BTW 3 of us will fly in already on 1.11 and the 4th will come on the 4th. We booked a private house in the area and plan to see some sights on the weekend. If somebody is interested in a private house I have some contacts that still may have some space left, further if somebody is interested to get a beer on the weekend before let us talk. ;)

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/