On 18/01/2013 07:16, kompromiss wrote:
Hi All

I have this problem right now with cocoon 2.2 - swallowing spaces with
substitution and ancestor variables.
I've read about trimming text in class TextRecorder
(org.apache.cocoon.transformation.helpers)
Was the class TextRecorder in cocoon 2.2 fixed too?

Wow, that's an old thread from 2005!

I don't think that fix for mentioned issue [1] was applied to 2.2 basically because I don't think that 2.2 existed at that time. However, I'd think that SQLTransformer in 2.2 did originate from latest in 2.1, so I wouldn't expect that this issue is still there.

FYI, here's the latest 2.2.X SQLTransformer source code: [2]

HTH
Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1594
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-databases/cocoon-databases-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/SQLTransformer.java