On 05/03/2013 08:28, David Crossley wrote:
Cédric Damioli wrote:
Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
David Crossley wrote:

I am busy for the next two weeks, being away for the second.
Now half-way through testing Forrest using the recently updated
Cocoon and its FOP/Batik/etc. Will try to finish that ASAP.
...guess it's wise to wait for you to finish such tests before
starting the actual release process ;-)
Indeed :)
;-)
I only have time for some quick look and testing.
Done that now, and my local Forrest seems happy.

There are some svg-to-png errors from Batik, but other
svg-to-png is okay, so assuming that that is a Forrest issue.

Oooook, does this mean we can start rolling this long-waited 2.1.12??!?
Cédric, are you ready?

Regards.

I see that final touches were recently added to
http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-125
I think our recent work is still compliant with that. WDYT ?

Regards,
Cédric

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò