Hi Javier and Francesco!

Thanks for applying the patches and setting up the jenkins builds.
The testcase fails and the exceptions reported by javier are the exact
same ones I also discovered on my place. So I guess, we need now some
strategy in order to solve the problems.

Questions which might lead to solution:
- is cocoon really working if we only upgrade to latest 4.0.x version or
spring, as it was stated by Leszek
- if yes, what are the fundamental differences between the 4.0.x and the
4.2.x spring lines, which make it incompatible with spring
- Why is the AbstractProcessingPipeline getting a NPE when trying to setup
a reader? What could be the problem in the setup which is connected to new
behavior of Spring? Maybee the way the components (f.i. the reader) are
instantiated by spring?

Would be nice if someone of the original committers of C2.2 could comment
on this!

WDYT?

Thanks in advance

Gabriel