Updating status again.

* 103 resolved issues out of 161. From Sep 6 we resolved 38 issues and
had 30 new ones.
* 78 contributors involved in the resolved issues, 80 patches and 511 comments.
* I believe we now have 3 issues that would benefit from JDK 1.6. Sun
have "end of life"d Java 1.5, though presumably there are other
vendors who haven't. Personally I still lean towards becoming 1.6
dependent.
* Still lots to work on. Here's a short list of very approachable
issues (be they simple or tricky):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-288 - bit of original code
to do. Fairly involved.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-521 - support "2." in NumberUtils.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-426 - possible new feature
for StrTokenizer.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-405 - needs unit test/bugfixing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-403 - fun bit of code

Collections continues to look inactive and I've got my eye on a few
pieces there for 'rescuing' into Lang. I especially think the
Comparator bits would be a better fit in Lang. (LANG-532).

Major changes since Sep:

* Package name changed to lang3
* Maven groupId changed (org.apache.commons)
* Reverting of EqualsBuilder to not treat BigDecimal specially

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310481&updated%3Aafter=6%2FSep%2F09&status=5&status=6&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC

Notable on-going work:

* Validate being overhauled
* New concurrent package being developed

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310481&fixfor=12311714&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Hen