I am asking because of a recent case in ws: Is the new branch expected
to be binary upwards compatible or not?

If it is: Is there a clirr report or something similar?

If it is not: Does it change Java package name and Maven groupId
and/or artifactId?

Thanks,

Jochen

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Simone Tripodi
<simonetrip...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> After some month of hard work on Digester3 on Sandbox[1] (and a
> failing attempt), I'm here to open a vote to accept the new Digester
> APIs be moved on proper /trunk.
> The idea is to move the current /trunk in a DIGESTER_2_X branch, then
> move the Sandbox on current proper /trunk
>
> The vote will be open for the next 72 hours and will be closed on July
> 12th, at 9:00pm
> Please cast your votes, many thanks in advance!!
> All the best, have a nice day!
> Simo
>
> [ ] +1, accept the Digester3 on Sandbox as the codebase for the new Digester
> [ ] +/- 0
> [ ] -1, because (provide a reason why)
>
> [1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/digester3/

> http://www.99soft.org/

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of
everyone.

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)