Btw (aimed to Greg and anyone else) - never feel that the committers
would be best to put it together. I've gotten Open Source projects out
the door without being a committer simply by listing the things I/they
thought they should work on on a wiki. It's a bit more of a pain
without access to define versions in the issue tracker, but very
doable.

For example - look at the list of JIRA issues and add your thoughts on
whether it should or should not be in the next version. You'll be
amazed (I hope) at how you can galvanize activity.

Hen