Le 13/03/2012 09:21, Jörg Schaible a écrit :

If the file has a header, the fields are matched by attribute name, and
an annotation can override the name of the column associated to an
attribute.

Yeah, but that's not required. Just because you can read the names of the
columns does not mean that you want to address them by name. Why pay the
price for creating the map and accessing the values by name just for a one-
time information?

Sorry I forgot the end of my message, I meant to access the fields by name OR by index when the header is present. That would be configured with the annotations.

Emmanuel Bourg