Le 16/05/2012 15:41, Jochen Wiedmann a écrit :
> Well, with our multitude of projects, it might make sense to ask for
> one or two of them
> being migrated, so that we gather the experience. (I've got none so
> far.) Would anyone
> volunteer for the job of being involved?

I was wondering if we should switch all components at the same time when
everything is ready or as you propose switch one or two components early
and use them as a template for other components.

I am really interested in using Git access, as I already uses it for
non-Apache projects and am really happy with it. In fact, for Apache
projects I use git-svn.

If we propose to switch one component first, I would be happy to
volunteer for switching [math]. What do other developers think about
Jochen idea ?

Luc