Sorry, but not of this is making sense to me. We had a long discussion
about how the library doesn't test for large scale problem
performance. A lot of algorithms probably do not scale well as the
result. There was talk of dropping sparse support in linear algebra.
So instead of fixing that, you jump to parallelization, which is
needed only for large scale problems, which this library does not
handle well even in single thread right now.

The most significant impact you can have is fixing the linear algebra
component.