> Best not to enable Date or HeadURL; they are both dependent on the
> user's settings (Locale and http/https)
>
> Not sure there is a use-case for Author either.
>
> For a short way to identify a file version, use $Revision$; for the
> longer version use $Id$
> I don't think there's any need for anything else.

which is the side effect of having them enabled and not used?
we are no longer using Revision and Date for the known reason, so even
if they are enabled... what's the downside?

I don't have a way to profile svn config per project and this is the
default config that SVN picks up to be compliant with the rest of the
projects in ASF where I take part.

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/