+1 to Gary.

personally speaking, while I would really like to be involved in
Bene's vision, I *have to* put effort where I _need_ to, ATM; I have
more work and spare time to contribute just for the joy of participate
is a benefit that I don't have ATM, so my PQ is driven by what I need
for my daily job.

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/