Le 03/06/2013 13:44, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> My personal preference would be Iterable as well as the consumer may
> iterate over the return value multiple times without copying stuff
> around, but I may be missing something.

I like Iterable for the ease of use in a foreach loop. But there is a
risk it uses more memory than necessary. The pros for an Iterator is to
be able to stream the data without holding the whole structure in
memory. I don't know if that makes a real difference for your use case.
An Iterable than can only be iterated once is another solution.

Emmanuel Bourg