I don't know exactly why this thread is getting split, but I think several
of us are taking the implicit position that we shouldn't necessarily
include a separate utility method for things that can be accomplished with
existing utility methods.  It's arguably best that these (and any?) classes
be kept as lean as possible.  The comparison to StringUtils methods is a
little inept IMO; you are dealing with multiple object references, and
attempting to present them with a varargs API.  The implication, then, is
that arrays, rather than objects, are the relevant concept.  That puts us
into the realm of the ArrayUtils class.  From a semantic standpoint, I
would be concerned by a method e.g. ArrayUtils#isNotNull(Object... array).
 "is" is a singular verb and my inclination would be to think of the array
itself as the object of that verb.  Is the array not null?  That check is
of course more easily and efficiently accomplished with `array != null`.
 You could then opt to name the method something like
ArrayUtils#containsNoNullElements(Object... array) but then, again, you can
just as clearly, and in fewer characters, use `!ArrayUtils.contains(array,
null)`.  Does that make sense?

Matt