This is rudimentary off the top of my head, but the following code
produces this output:

It took a total of 9.022382 seconds using $Proxy0.
It took a total of 5.528322 seconds using
TestAnnotationTrainer$Foo$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c462c19e.
It took a total of 5.084160 seconds using JavassistUtilsGenerated_1.

I'm sure it's not the most scientific, but it's a start.

private static void benchmark(Foo[] foos, long n)
    {
        final long totals[] = new long[foos.length];
        for (int count = 0; count < n; ++count)
        {
            for (int i = 0; i < foos.length; i++)
            {
                Foo foo = foos[i];
                final long before = System.nanoTime();
                for (int j = 0; j < 10000; ++j)
                {
                    foo.bar();
                }
                totals[i] += System.nanoTime() - before;
            }
        }
        for (int i = 0; i < foos.length; i++)
        {
            Foo foo = foos[i];
            System.out.println(String.format("It took a total of %f
seconds using %s.", totals[i] / 1000000000.0,
foo.getClass().getSimpleName()));
        }
    }

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Inner Classes
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    public static interface Foo
    {
        public void bar();
    }

    public static class FooImpl implements Foo
    {
        @Override
        public void bar()
        {

        }
    }

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// main() method
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        CglibProxyFactory cglib = new CglibProxyFactory();
        JdkProxyFactory jdk = new JdkProxyFactory();
        JavassistProxyFactory javassist = new JavassistProxyFactory();
        ObjectProvider<Foo> provider =
ObjectProviderUtils.<Foo>constant(new FooImpl());
        Foo cglibFoo = cglib.createDelegatorProxy(provider, Foo.class);
        Foo jdkFoo = jdk.createDelegatorProxy(provider, Foo.class);
        Foo javassistFoo = javassist.createDelegatorProxy(provider, Foo.class);

        final Foo[] foos = new Foo[]{jdkFoo, cglibFoo, javassistFoo};

        benchmark(foos, 100000);

    }
}