On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@swisspost.com
> wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>
> Adrian Crum wrote:
>
> > That would only work if the CSV file had column names.
>
> No, it works only if it has *unique* column names. Guess, this is normally
> the case, but there's no such requirement.

If your column names are not unique, what good are they?

This reminds me of the discussion of whether we should have two classes: a
positional record (int access) and a mapped record (String access) or just
the one we currently have (combo).

We already provide String access which is a subset of Map access. So the
question is, why is wrong to extend the String access we have now to Map
access?

Gary