Hi Oliver!

> I am not sure about this, also because of the energy required to make
> the port happen. Wouldn't it be better to put this energy directly into
> BU2?

for "porting" I just meant enabling the fluent interfaces, ina  separated
package, which implementations just rely on existing BU core engine, i.e. a
they just collect parameters and invoke methods using BU.

Benefits I see are:

 * an easier/faster way to give our users new APIs and let them used to;

 * making easier the update to BU2, when/if it will be released.

> BU has many flaws and keeping it alive artificially is maybe not the
> best option.

Oliver

Alles Gute!
-Simo