-1

Definitely need to respin the release.

I've just discovered that

InetAddressValidator.isValidInet4Address calls String.isEmpty() which
is Java 1.6+

Need to do more checks on Java 1.4 compatibility; there may be other
such issues.

Note: I am looking at adding XN-- entries to the TLD list shortly.
This will take a day or so to implement.
Might be worth adding the entries if I get it finished in time, but if
not, no matter.