On 7/29/15 1:11 PM, Oliver Heger wrote:
> Maven build works fine with Java 1.6 and 1.8 under Windows 8.1.
> Artifacts and site look good.
>
> With the ant build I get a test failure caused by a
> NoClassDefFoundError. IIRC, the same problem occurred for the previous
> release.

Yes, the Ant build still depends on build.properties and IIRC the
jars in build.properties.sample may be later versions of some of the
asm stuff than the maven build grabs.

> I could not really check whether cobertura messed up the classes, but at
> least the jar does not contain a suspicious cobertura.properties file.

There is an ant target that runs the tests against the packaged
jar.  I checked that.  I also ran the DBCP tests against the RC jar.

Thanks for reviewing!

Phil