On 02/04/2016 04:30 PM, Gilles wrote:
On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 15:08:30 -0600, Ole Ersoy wrote:
Hi,

I'm attempting to understand when and how I would want to use the
ParameterValidator WRT LevenbergMarquardt problem construction. Anyone
have any stories they can share?

It is possible that the optimizer wants to try a certain value
for an optimized parameter that entails a constraint on another:
the validator can attempt to reconcile them. It might be better
to return a different point rather than fail.
So how do I recognize this scenario and put in place a ParameterValidator that
is appropriate?  What is the event that causes the validate method to be
triggered?

Ole