On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:14:41 +0100, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
On 03/21/2016 07:32 PM, Evan Ward wrote:
Hi,

I'm on step 19 in Release.howto.txt, I've committed the updated site
using svn, but I get a 404 when I try to view it at
http://commons.staging.apache.org/proper/commons-math

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I've noticed that the staging URL for other components such as [lang] or [io] also result in a 404. Has the
URL changed?

you do not need to copy to the staging site, the howto is wrong there.

Once the commit to the site-content repository is done, the site is
immediately synced and visible at http://commons.apache.org/math. You
might need to refresh your browser though.

btw. running mvn site-deploy should do the same as described in the howto.

Evan,

Please update the "howto" to reflect what you did that actually worked.

Thanks,
Gilles

Thomas