I'm not sure if this is the problem, but a good rule of thumb is that if
you have pushed a commit you should merge it instead of rebasing it. It
looks to me like 6ddf476 and ce8c82f are the same, so I think when you
ran rebase it put it on top of the bug fix I pushed up recently,
duplicating the commit.

Best Regards,
Evan