Hi.

Release of version 1.0 will be delayed for another two weeks,
waiting for additional implementations.
See:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RNG-16
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RNG-17

If you intend to try and implement them, please assign the
issue to yourself.
Patches for other algorithms are welcome too.

Please note that any new implementation must come with
(1) a unit test where the output (say, a few hundred
    numbers) of "Commons RNG" is compared against a
    "reference" implementation,
(2) the outputs of the "RandomStressTester" piping
    from the "Dieharder" and "TU01/BigCrush" actual
    stress test suites.

If you provide the Java code and (1), I can take take care
of (2), since I have the software installed already.[1]

Regards,
Gilles

[1] Please take into account that it will take about 32
    hours to run "BigCrush".
    Hence, I'll start all the runs (3 "Dieharder" and 3
    "BigCrush", per new implementation) in _one_ go.