On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:41:01 +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
Le 22/09/2016 à 13:17, Gilles a écrit :

Reference to Commons Math or to the original code?
The former, I don't think so, the latter is the subject of a
post which I've just sent.

To the original code. I saw the commit before your post.

We may also want to document the other implementations that I suppose
were also translated to Java (MultiplyWithCarry256, XorShift1024Star,
SplitMix64).

There are links to the references in each Java source files.

C codes of "XorShift1024Star" and "SplitMix64" are in the public domain.
The MWC algorithm was described in a scientific paper.

Gilles

Emmanuel Bourg