Hi,

I think it is time to move the Apache Commons EL component to dormant for
the following reasons:

- hasn't seen any activity for a long time.
- the 1.0 release dates back longer than 9 years ago.
- there haven't been any commits on trunk beside stuff like updating the
NOTICE file, upgrading to the latest Commons parent pom, etc.
- the JSP 2.0 spec is out dated and Apache Tomcat has a EL implementations
available for the latest specs.

For this reason I'd like to call a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache
Commons EL to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the
next 72 hours, until 09/28/2016, 10:00 UTC+2.

Thank you,
Benedikt