Hi,

sorry, I don't want to stand in the way of the release. It is just that
in the past we used to be very careful with artifacts deployed to Maven
central and their compatibility. When I did alpha and beta releases for
[configuration] 2.0 it was decided that these artifacts must not be
published to Maven central because incompatibilities between succeeding
alphas/betas or the final 2.0 version are likely.

If the JCS betas are going to Maven central, I therefore assumed that
some means were taken to deal with incompatibilities. Otherwise, if some
3rd party project has the (stupid) idea to depend on such a beta, we are
in jar hell.

Oliver